Class K-1 Kids Cupcake Class– Sat 11:00-11:45AM $10
- Who doesn’t love cupcakes? Children 6 – 12 years old will learn how to fill frost and decorate a freshly baked cupcake.
- Children will be taught how to use a piping bag and pastry tip, smooth icing with a spatula and how to roll and cut fondant to make cool and fun decorations. Ideas and tips for how to use of a variety of other decorations and tools will be shared during this class.
- The instructor will provide all necessary tools and supplies for each student to complete the project. Take home packaging will be provided.
- The registration fee includes a Mini Decorating Kit for each student to take home.
- Class size is limited to 16 students with one lead instructor and 3 assistant instructors. Parents or guardians must be in the building during the child’s class time.